Quick Wax Warmer (Within 8 minutes) + Auto-shut-off Function + Safe - a wide range of temperatures (Min 110℉ to Max 185℉) adjustable thermostat control knob for a quick wax meltdown (in 8 min). For Safety using upgraded heat-resistant ABS material to prevent overheat; Large-capacity 500ml waxing pot can be used for different types of wax, like hard wax, soft wax, loose wax, bricks bikini wax kits, microwavable wax kits, and hair waxing kits. Auto-shut-off Function maintains ideal wax consistency.
Suitable for most wax types - BeautiVogues wax melting pot accommodates wax container and can melt most wax format including hard wax, soft wax, 14-ounce wax cans, loose wax, bricks bikini wax kits, microwavable wax kits, and hair waxing kits. Having BeautiVogues wax warmer means having wax beans of all kinds in an economical way.
Easy to Use and Clean - Enjoy a fast and efficient at-home or in-traveling hair removal with our professional waxing kit. The wax warmer with a removable pot makes it easy to clean. Just take it out.
FDA Approved High-Quality Wax - 4 flavors chamomile, lavender, honey & rose. Our hard wax comprises natural, gentle & safe ingredients. Made from resins, aromatherapy oils, & natural items. Choose any flavor to remove your body hair while enjoy the fragrance & relax yourself to achieve the best effects of waxing & hair removing, remove 98% of body hair, like armpit, bikini area, eyebrows, beard & other unwanted hair - from stubborn coarse hair to the finest fuzz, leaving skin soft & glowing.
Long-lasting + Rejuvenated Skin + Finer Body Hair - Waxing hair removal extracts hair from the root and thus slower growth, enjoying being hairless for 3–6 weeks. It also exfoliates the skin resulting in the improvement in tan as it removes a layer of dead cells from the surface of the skin. When hair re-growths they are softer and finer.
Why to chose BeautiVogues Wax Warmer?
- For Smooth, Silky Skin that Lasts
- To prevent Skin Damage or burn
- Finer and Softer Body Hair
- Double Function of Hair Removal and Exfoliation
- Waxing Diminishes Hair Growth
- Suitable for most wax types
Product Key Features
Adjustable temperature control dial
Comes with removable wax Pot
See through vented cover
Safe and Elegant Design
How to use it Wax Warmer and Wax Beans....
- Fill the pot with the desired amount of wax
- Turn the temperature control dial to Max. Leave at this temperature until the wax has turned to liquid
- Once the wax has melted, set the control dial to the desired temperature
- Clean the skin area that needs hair removal
- Spread a layer of wax over the skin in the direction of hair growth
- Waiting for 5-8 seconds, then peel off the wax in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Clean up the residual wax over the skin with cleansing oil or baby oil
How to clean the wax pot…
- Wax Warmer should in the working State to keep the wax melting
- Pour some if your preferred cleaner, such as oil, into the container pot and allow the wax to dissolve
- Once the wax has dissolved, use a paper towel or wax strips to wipe the inside of the wax can to remove any residue
- Use a clean and dry cloth to remove any oily residue. The use of oils will prolong the life of your wax pot and machine
- 1 x Wax Heater (500 ml)
- 4 x Packs of Hard Beans(3.5oz/pack)
- 10 x Large Size Wooden Spatulas
- 1x User Manual
Application & Caution
- Test it on a small patch of skin first to make sure your skin is not overly sensitive to the wax
- Test the wax temperature on the waist before applying
- Do not apply wax over cuts, burns, or wounds
- Do not use water or alcohol to clean up the residual wax over the skin after hair removal
- Soothe your skin with an aloe lotion to calm redness and irritation after waxing session
- Do not take a shower or exposure after hair removal